The security of your data is important to us
Limitation of liability
The content of this website is created with the greatest possible care. However, the provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and currentness of the content provided. The use of the contents of the website is at the user's own risk. Contributions identified by name reflect the opinion of the respective author and not always the opinion of the provider. The mere use of the provider's website does not constitute any contractual relationship between the user and the provider.
This website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"). These websites are subject to the liability of the respective operators. When the external links were first created, the provider checked the third-party content for any legal violations. At that time, no legal violations were apparent.
The provider has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. The inclusion of external links does not imply that the provider adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. It is not reasonable for the provider to constantly monitor the external links without concrete evidence of legal violations. However, in the event of knowledge of legal violations, such external links will be deleted immediately.
Copyrights and ancillary copyrights
The content published on this website is subject to both German and American copyright and ancillary copyright laws. Any use not permitted by German/American copyright and ancillary copyright law requires the prior written consent of the provider or the respective rights holder. This applies in particular to the copying, editing, translation, storage, processing or reproduction of content in databases or other electronic media and systems.
Contents and rights of third parties are marked as such. The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of individual content or complete pages is not permitted and is punishable by law. Only the production of copies and downloads for personal, private and non-commercial use is permitted.
The display of this website in external frames is only permitted with written permission.
1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Sport-DONI e.K., Bissinger Straße 2, 74343 Sachsenheim, Email: info@sport-doni (see imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number, etc.) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website the request came from
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (in addition b).
- Persistent Cookies (in addition c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) [The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually].
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de. Further details and information about Google Analytics and data protection can be found at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/paoptou?hl=de or at http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html. We would like to point out that the Google Analytics code has been supplemented by the function "gat._anonymizeIp();" on this website to ensure that an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking) is possible.